1/2 Photos of Pineapple Pork Roast
1 hr 10 mins
This is a recipe my mother made a lots of time. It was one of my favorite recipe. I made it on Sunday when I didn't know what to do with a pork loin roast. It's from Qu'est-ce qu'on mange volume 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In an overproof saucepan, heat oil. Brown the pork on all sides.
- 3Let drain the pineapples and keep the juice.
- 4In a bowl, mix pineapple juice and water. Incorporate the molasses, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour on the pork. Cover. Cook in oven for 1 hour. Baste with the cooking juice each 15 minutes. Remove the lid for the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- 5Put the pork roast in a serving dish. Keep it warm.
- 6In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the chicken stock. Set aside.
- 7Skim the cooking juice. Add vinegar and the cornstarch with chicken stock. Bring to boil stirring constantly. Add the pineapple chunks. Adjust seasoning. Pour on the slices of pork.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.4
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 243.3 mg
- Sodium 295.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 78.8 g