Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this recipe because it contains jello and other items that I enjoy very much.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple (drain and save 1 cup of juice)
- 1 box orange Jell-O
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 box Dream Whip
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- MIx jello as directed on box,add pineapple that has been drained and chill.
- Mix 1 cup pineapple juice,1 tablespoons Lemon juice,3/4 cups sugar,2 Tbsp.flour,and 2 beaten eggs.
- Cook until thick and let cool.
- Pour over jello.
- Top with nuts.
- MIx Dream Whip according to directions and mix in cream cheese until smooth.
- Pour over mixture and top with nuts.
I can't wait to try this. My mother made a similar desert called, 'Broken Glass Jello.' This one sounds similar. I am going to make it for my next Women's Club Meeting. Jello is starting to make a comeback. We used to have it all the time while I was growing up in the 70s!