Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I do like this dip. This is the recipe as given to me, I add more nuts and onion. Di
Make and share this Pineapple Nut dip recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients together in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Chill for 3 hours or overnight.
This is a very good cheese spread. I first made it when I was in college over 30 years ago! Do give the flavors some time to blend in the refrigerator.