Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great way to dress up corned beef or any other meat with lots of flavor! I put this on left over corned beef to give it a different taste(much better then just boiled). Try brushing on grilled meats Chicken,pork chops,even fish!
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and salt in a small saucepan.
- Stir in ginger, pineapple, its syrup, lemon juice and mustard.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Spread over cooked meat then proceed with browning.
- The cooked corned beef I put under the broiler brushed with the glaze till nice and bubbly and starts to lightly brown.
Rita, this was sooo good! I had a spiral ham for Easter and just kept brushing this on it while it warmed. Great flavor and so easy, I cant wait to try this on the grill with chicken breasts! TY