Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is so good you'll want to eat it with a spoon! It's really great served with a fruit platter, chicken fingers, coconut shrimp and so much more. My friend serves it with her baked ham. We like it chunky but if you want it smooth, put everything in the blender and give it a whirl for a minute or 2. You can easily double this recipe or cut it in half for a smaller group.
- 2 cups low-fat sour cream
- 8 tablespoons crushed pineapple (with a little of the juice)
- 8 tablespoons cream of coconut (like coco lopez)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients together until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This dip was made specifically for a Yule dinner we're having this evening, & will be served with sliced apples & pears as well as with chicken fingers! I already know it's great with the fruit, & am sure it will also be as satisfying with the chicken! Thanks for sharing this great recipe! [Tagged & made as a recipe review reward in the PRMR Holiday Special]