1 hr 5 mins
Yum what a way to combine my 2 favorite things--pineapple and cranberries. Pretty simple and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks (drained, reserve juice to add to water for as much liquid as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1Drain juice from pineapple and save.
- 2Melt butter in a 9x13 baking dish in a 350°F oven.
- 3Sprinkle in sugar nuts cranberries and pineapple.
- 4Add water to the pineapple juice to equal the amount of liquid specified on the cake mix box.
- 5Prepare cake mix as shown on package directions.
- 6Spread mixture over fruit.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 30-45 min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 8Cool 5 minutes.
- 9Invert cake onto a large serving dish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 290.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g