Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I love to make this and serve it over brown rice with egg rolls.
Make and share this Pineapple Chicken Oriental recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chicken tenders, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple preserves
- 4 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, thinnly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes or 1 bunch fresh green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 dash cayenne, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package sugar snap peas or 1 (10 ounce) package snow peas, thawed
- Place chicken pieces in the crockpot.
- Combine the preserves, terriaki sauce, garlic, onion, lemon juice, ginger, and cayenne; stir well.
- Spoon over chicken, toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
- Add peas last 30 minutes.