- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 package ranch dressing mix (Hidden valley is the best!)
- 1 can small pineapple, crushed
- 2 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded, Jack or Colby
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the package of ranch dressing mix with the softened cream cheese until well mixed.
- Then add 1/2 can of crushed pineapple, (no juice), the 2 stalks of green onion chopped and the shredded cheese. Mix well and cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Turn out onto a cheese board or platter. Mound it in the center and shape into a ball with a spoon.
- If you like you can cover the ball with sliced almonds, sprinkle with dill weed, parsley or paprika.
- Chill completely before serving.