- 12 graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 439 g crushed pineapple, drained, save juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream, chilled and whipped
- 168 ml condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- DO THE FILLING. In a bowl combine crushed pineapple, whipped all purpose cream, and condensed milk. Divide into 4 equal parts. Set aside.
- LAYER AND ASSEMBLE. Spread ¼ of the pineapple cream mixture on the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Dip 4 pieces of crackers into reserved pineapple juice and place on top of pineapple cream mixture. Repeat procedure for the remaining crackers and cream mixture.
- GARNISH. Spread the crushed MY San Grahams on top. Chill before serving.