1/4 Photos of Pinchitos Morunos
3 hrs 15 mins
Delicious Spanish Tapa! Serve with crusty french bread and red wine and you're in business. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb lamb or 3/4 lb chicken or 3/4 lb beef or 3/4 lb pork, cut into smaller cubes (about 3/4" or less)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (about)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 3 -4 tablespoons spicy paprika
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon leaf thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1Using a mortar and pestle, mash garlic, cilantro, cumin, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 2Add olive oil and lemon juice or vinegar and mix well.
- 3Place 4-5 pieces of meat on each skewer (for best results, first soak skewers 1/2 hour in water).
- 4Put skewer in a container and top with marinade.
- 5Let marinate for 2-3 hours, turning every once in a while.
- 6Grill over medium heat until cooked through-- about 10-15 minutes, turning as needed.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges and cilantro.
- 8Note: These can be done in the oven too-375° for 15 minutes (about), turning once.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinchitos Morunos
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.0 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.9 g