Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe online some time ago, just now saving to zaar! (time to make does not include chilling time)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (1 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- cherries (optional)
- pineapple chunk (optional)
- Combine milk, pina colada mix, and pineapple juice.
- Add puddings and beat for 5 minutes. Fold in pineapple, coconut, and whipped topping.
- Chill for several hours.
- Can garnish each serving with pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries.
Absolutely delicious, I was unable to find instant coconut cream pudding so I had to use 2 boxes of vanilla, the frozen Pina Colada mix sends this to another level, I will make this again for certain, thanks for sharing!