Rum, pineapple, and coconut--what's not to love about that??
My Private Note
-18 muf ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
- 2In another larger bowl, whisk the cream of coconut, pineapple, rum, and egg until blended; stir into flour mixture until moistened.
- 3Prepare muffin tin by spraying cups and the rims around them with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Fill cups 3/4 full with batter.
- 5Bake in a 400° oven for 23 minutes or until muffins are well browned and a pick comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- 6Place pan on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove muffins from pan (gently tip each muffin to one side to make sure it isn't stuck--if one is stuck, gently rock back and forth to release from pan) and cool 5 minutes on rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (982 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 357.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g