Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, and so good on crackers.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, with liquid
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cube
- 1 teaspoon water
- Place ingredients into blender container.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
Inez, This dip is GREAAAAAT!!!! I used Butter flavored crackers,and could not stop eating it,I used a half a pkg.of crackers,and had to make myself quit. YUM! Thanks,Darlene Summers.
This is wonderful! I love pimentos and I added grated onion juice, about 1 teaspoon. All the other flavors melded quite nicely. I chilled it in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours and served it with baked pita chips. I wish I had some right now! Thanks for posting and sharing, DiScharf/Diane
I like the flavors in this dip. It's mild with a little zip from the mustard and the worcestershire sauce. Thanks Mizz Nezz!