Recipe by Ozzy
Authentic Chilean Seafood Tapas - So tasty and so few ingredients, I got this from an old Spanish friend.
- 25 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 chili pepper, minced (or more to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh bay scallops
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan until almost smoking, and add the chile and garlic.
- When the garlic is almost golden (about 30 seconds), turn the heat to high and add the scallops.
- When the scallops are done (1-2 minutes) and before the garlic turns brown, remove from heat and divide the entire contents among preheated pailas.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread and good chilled white wine.