Gambas Pil-Pil -- Chili Shrimp (Spain)
This recipe was found in the 2002 cookbook, Mediterranean Street Food.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced in thirds lengthwise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 large shrimp, fresh
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- In a large skillet, combine oil, garlic & crushed red pepper.
- When oil is hot & starts to sizzle around the garlic, add the shrimp & fry for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove pan from the heat & squeeze lemon juice over shrimp & sprinkle with salt, to taste.
- Serve very hot!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation