Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 lbs cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
- Have all ingredients at room temperature. Using an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and butter.
- With mixer still running, add the Cheddar cheese in small pieces until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until 1 hour before serving.
- Serve at room temperature.