Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Penzey's. This is a wonderful topping for tacos, nachos or as a fresh dip for chips.
Make and share this Pico De Gallo recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, fresh and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 -2 lime, juice of
- 2 lbs tomatoes, chopped (3-4 good sized tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well to meld the flavors.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve with your favorite chips or use as a topping for tacos.