Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the BEST. It's much easier than wrapping all those pickles up. YUM-YUM!
Make and share this Pickle and Corned Beef Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 32 ounces sour cream and chive potato topping (I used top the tater)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pickles, drained & chopped
- 5 (5 ounce) packets corned beef, chopped (I used Carl Budding brand)
- Mix everything together and chill.
- Serve with your choice of crackers.
PAC Fall 2007: Made this last night as a snack!! This is delicious and hit the spot!!
Very nice tasting dip! I did use the Carl Budding corned beef but I couldnt find the sour cream and chive topping. Instead I used 32 ounces of sour cream and chopped fresh chives to put in the dip mix. The flavors blend well together and tastes great on garlic melba toast crackers. Thank you Madson7 for another great recipe!