Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I have listed 1/2 package of pudding mix you may adjust to taste, for a stronger flavor use more, chocolate and vanilla are very good! you may serve this right away or refrigerate until ready to serve the mixture will thicken even more while standing.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 0.5 (85 g) package instant pudding mix (4 serving size, choose your flavor)
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream (use canned or fresh)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the milk in a blender container.
- Add in 1/2 package pudding mix powder and then the ice cream.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy (about 10 seconds).
- Pour into tall chilled glasses, then top with whipped cream.
- Place a long straw into each glass.