Caithi Romeo's Note:
Really quick and easy for a snack. Not gourmet but depending on any additions you apply to the recipe they could be! Very yummy though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate pasty sheets and spray on one side.
- 2Put two sheets on top of each other and spread on tomato paste.
- 3Sprinkle cheese onto them.
- 4Put other two sheets on top of each other and lay on top.
- 5Cut 1 inch fingers with a very sharp knife, the entire length of the pastry.
- 6Twist each finger so each length twists three to four times and lay on a baking sheet.
- 7Put in oven and cook to pastry's cooking directions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Pastry Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 166.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g