Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 mins
This is a fantastic recipe that I have been making for awhile. NOTE: For easy removal, place tin for 1 minute into baking dish containing 3cm of hot water, then invert tin onto serving dish. *cooking time includes freezing time*
- 4 eggs, seperated
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- Using an electric beater, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form.
- In a seperate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth, mix in the cream, egg yolks, vanilla essence and castor sugar. Fold in whipped egg whites.
- Pour mixture into a 23cm fluted ring tin (alternatively a 7-cup pudding basin or 23cm round cake tin may be used). Freeze overnight until firm.
- Invert onto serving dish and decorate with berries.