1/2 Photos of Philly Classic New York Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From a Philadelphia Cream Cheese ad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Mix crumbs, 3 tbs sugar and butter. Press firmly into bottom of 9" springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and mix well.
- 4Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low until each is blended.
- 5Pour over crust.
- 6Bake for 65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 7Loosen cake from rim and cool before removing rim.
- 8Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Classic New York Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1967 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6318.8
- Calories from Fat 4469
- Total Fat 496.6 g
- Saturated Fat 275.0 g
- Cholesterol 2204.7 mg
- Sodium 4823.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 376.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 310.4 g
- Protein 105.8 g