- 1 cup graham cracker, crumbed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 40 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix crumbs, 3 tbs sugar and butter. Press firmly into bottom of 9" springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low until each is blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Loosen cake from rim and cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.