Recipe by Debi
Recipe from Kraft using Philadelphia cream cheese. A bit of work & a little on the messy side but the presentation is lovely and your guests will appreciate your efforts. Fabulous dessert for a buffet or appetizer party.
- 2 eggs
- 750 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 550 g dark chocolate chips (1.5 packages)
- 550 g white chocolate chips (1.5 packages)
- 42 lollipop sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat overn to 325°F.
- Line 13x9 inch pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Process first 4 ingrediants in food processor until well blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 min or until centre is set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into 42 squares. Roll each square into ball; place on parchment paper covered baking sheet. Insert 1 lollipop stick into cetnre of each. Freeze 4 hours.
- Melt chocolates in separate bowls. Dip 21 lollipops in dark chocolate, returning to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining lollipops and white chocolate. Drizzle remaining melted chocolate of contrasting colour over lollipops.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or so until chocolate is firm.