I usually make home made pizza but one day I wanted to combine my cheese steaks with my pizza and hence the recipe--perfected the first time. This is just wonderful!
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough (for cookie sheet)
- 4 thin sandwich steaks, chopped in 2-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce or 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups old cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1/2 Spanish onions or 1/2 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheese Whiz
- 1 teaspoon milk (have also used more cheddar melted with milk, texture off but good)
- black pepper
- italian seasoning (basil or oregano)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for frying)
- 1Marinate steak for at least 2 hours in soya, Worcestershire and garlic powder.
- 2Spread dough on cookie sheet. This is easy if olive oil is spread around the dough first.
- 3Bake dough at 300°F for about 10 minutes. This is best since the pizza is moist.
- 4Sauté peppers, onions and mushrooms until tender, set aside.
- 5Fast fry steak until brown.
- 6Spread sauce on pizza.
- 7Sprinkle on steak and sautéed veggies.
- 8Melt cheese whiz with milk in microwave for approx 1 minute, stirring mid way; drizzle all over pizza.
- 9Sprinkle with black pepper and Italian seasoning.
- 10Top with grated cheddar.
- 11Bake on 350°F for approx 20 minute.
- 12Pizza usually depends on your oven and pan so it may be necessary to adjust temperature or cooking time and check the bottom as cooking.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.8
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 1811.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: