Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this gem on Kraft Foods website. I've tried a bunch of buffalo dips, but always found them kind of watery. This recipe solves that problem! This recipe has been modified according to my preferences.
- Spread softened cream cheese onto bottom of a shallow dish or bowl.
- Mix together chicken and buffalo sauce in a separate bowl.
- Top cream cheese with buffalo mixture, then sprinkle on cheddar cheese.
- Dip may be served hot or cold. To serve hot, warm in oven or microwave to your preferred temperature.
- Before serving, drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with green onion. Serve with chips or crackers.