Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nutrition Bonus: This easy-to-make dip is a great snack choice and the carrots are an excellent source vitamin of A. Diet Exchange: 1 Starch,1 Fat
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 9 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄8 cup carrot
- 1⁄8 cup celery rib
- spread cream cheese spread onto small plate; top with salsa.
- serve as a dip with crackers and carrot or celery sticks.
- Jazz It Up: Sprinkle lightly with chopped fresh cilantro.
There's just something about the combination of salsa and cream cheese that I've always loved, so this recipe was perfect for a snack. To lower the fat a bit, I used reduced fat Ritz crackers. (made for My 3 Chefs Game)