Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Decadent! Another great recipe from Philadelphia Cream cheese. This is nice topped with fresh raspberries and lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. Enjoy! (No prep time was given with recipe)
- 18 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) packagebaker semisweet baking chocolate, melted & slightly cooled
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 4 eggs
- Crust: Mix together cookie crumbs, sugar and butter; press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- Bake@ 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Filling: Mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add chocolate, liqueur and eggs; mix just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set if using a silver springform pan (bake at 300 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set if using a dark nonstick springform pan).
- Run knife or metal spatula around the rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing the rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Here's the correct recipe. I did make this last year, and it was fantastic. http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-royale-cheesecake-56177.aspx?cm_re=1-_-1-_-recipealsoenjoy&pf=true
Needs editing. Do not try as listed!
I wondered about the amount of cream cheese in this recipe. I went to the web site that the recipe was taken from and found that it calls for 4 8-oz packages of cream cheese, not 1 4-oz package, that the recipe here lists.