Recipe by Anita Harris
Decadent! Another great recipe from Philadelphia Cream cheese. This is nice topped with fresh raspberries and lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. Enjoy! (No prep time was given with recipe)
Top Review by jusme
Here's the correct recipe. I did make this last year, and it was fantastic. http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-royale-cheesecake-56177.aspx?cm_re=1-_-1-_-recipealsoenjoy&pf=true
- 18 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) packagebaker semisweet baking chocolate, melted & slightly cooled
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Mix together cookie crumbs, sugar and butter; press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- Bake@ 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Filling: Mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add chocolate, liqueur and eggs; mix just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set if using a silver springform pan (bake at 300 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set if using a dark nonstick springform pan).
- Run knife or metal spatula around the rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing the rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.