- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) packages boursin cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach (thawed & squeezed dry)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 5 scallions, chopped
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine cheeses and cream, until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, pulse to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add spinach, bell pepper, water chestnuts and scallions.Mix to combine.
- add salt and pepper to season.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.