Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the restaurant Naam in Macau.
- 200 g lamb, sliced
- 120 g string beans
- 80 g purple eggplants
- 30 g ginger
- 20 g kaffir lime leaves
- 10 g fresh black peppercorns
- 50 g Thai basil
- 10 g garlic, chopped
- 10 g small red chilies, chopped
- 20 g big red chilies, sliced
- 30 g white sugar
- 30 g oyster sauce
- 10 ml coconut milk
- Heat wok and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic, small chopped chilies, curry paste and wild ginger. Stir and cook until the mixture is soft and flavorful.
- Add the lamb, string beans, and eggplant to the curry paste. Keep stirring until fully cooked.
- Add sugar and oyster sauce and stir well. Taste to see if more seasoning is needed.
- Add the fresh pepper corns, sweet basil, and sliced chili. Stir well.
- Ladle on to a plate, add a dash of coconut milk and serve.