1/2 Photos of Pesto Tuna Pasta Salad
I am always looking for recipes that my boyfriend, Bill, can take to work for his lunch. I like to make sure they include both some protein and carbs, since he does heavy physical labor and needs to be appropriately refueled. I came up with this recipe, which met those requirements, and it tastes great, too! It's simple, quick, and travels well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta cooks, mix tuna, pesto, pepper, mayonnaise, cheese, olives, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- 3When pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- 4Add pasta to tuna mixture and mix well.
- 5Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Tuna Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.0
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 1450.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 59.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: