1/1 Photo of Pesto Tortellini
This is good as an appetizer, serve with toothpicks or as a very good pasta salad. I first tried this recipe for Stephanie's Bat Mitzvah.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop parsley in a blender or food processor.
- 2With motor still running, add pine nuts, garlic cloves, basil and salt.
- 3Continue processing until garlic is finely chopped.
- 4Slowly drizzle in olive oil.
- 5Then stop machine and fold in parmesan cheese.
- 6Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 7Drain and toss with sauce.
- 8Serve as an appetizer at room temperature with toothpicks.
- 9Or serve chilled as a salad.
- 10Can also serve warm as a pasta dish.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.0
- Calories from Fat 483
- Total Fat 53.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 1172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 21.8 g