1/1 Photo of Pesto-Stuffed Pork Chops
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Interesting combo of flavors. Easy to prepare and guest-worthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut deep pockets in one side of chops.
- 2Mix croutons, pesto sauce, tomatoes and Tabasco, if using. Stuff pork chops.
- 3Stand pork chops on end; uncut side down, so that stuffing is at the top.
- 4Pour white wine around chops.
- 5Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 F; for 40 minutes.
- 6Uncover and continue baking about 15-20 minutes until slightly browned.
- 7Remove chops to heated plates.
- 8Stir in about 1/3 cup additional wine or water and 2 teaspoon cornstarch to sauce.
- 9Whisk until thoroughly blended.
- 10Serve sauce by drizzling around chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto-Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: