1/1 Photo of Pesto Ravioli with Chicken
A quick, easy, skillet dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Saute chicken in oil for 4 minutes or until browned; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- 3Add the broth and ravioli to the skillet.
- 4Bring to a boil, lower heat.
- 5Cover and simmer 4 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- 6Add the zucchini, red pepper, and chicken to the ravioli.
- 7Cook over medium-high for 3 minutes, stir frequently, until veggies are crisp-tender and chicken isn't pink.
- 8Add pesto and toss to coat.
- 9Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 10Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Ravioli with Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: