Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
A quick, easy, skillet dinner.
Make and share this Pesto Ravioli with Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken in oil for 4 minutes or until browned; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add the broth and ravioli to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat.
- Cover and simmer 4 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Add the zucchini, red pepper, and chicken to the ravioli.
- Cook over medium-high for 3 minutes, stir frequently, until veggies are crisp-tender and chicken isn't pink.
- Add pesto and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Outstanding! This has instantly become my favorite pasta dish. I used perdue itailan seasoned chicken breast that I has in the freezer, added some asparagus and it was super delicious! Thank you very much for sharing this great ONE POT meal.
This recipe is in a Betty Crocker book of ours (only change they have is to use chicken tenders - but the chicken breasts are so much better), and we make it all the time. It is wonderful! I was actually thinking of posting it myself, and then noticed that 'ratherbeswimmin' already has it here. If you're thinking about making this fun, easy recipe...do! You won't regret it!
Enjoyed this! I changed the proportions, using more ravioli, less chicken, and homemade pesto until it looked like enough. Easy and tasty. Thanks for sharing!