Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A quick, easy, skillet dinner.
Top Review by Katanashrp
Outstanding! This has instantly become my favorite pasta dish. I used perdue itailan seasoned chicken breast that I has in the freezer, added some asparagus and it was super delicious! Thank you very much for sharing this great ONE POT meal.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup purchased basil pesto
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken in oil for 4 minutes or until browned; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add the broth and ravioli to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat.
- Cover and simmer 4 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Add the zucchini, red pepper, and chicken to the ravioli.
- Cook over medium-high for 3 minutes, stir frequently, until veggies are crisp-tender and chicken isn't pink.
- Add pesto and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.