Shrimp W/ Red Pepper Pesto Ravioli
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 lb large shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ounce white wine
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- Place ravioli in boiling salted water until they float (approximately 4-6 minutes).
- Meanwhile, heat a medium size saute pan over medium heat. Add butter, garlic, wine, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer and add shrimp.
- Cook approximately 3 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink.
- Add sun-dried tomato pesto and heavy cream. Stir until blended.
- Pour sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle with fresh basil just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=<a href= alt= />>http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg></p>