Recipe by Lady Clare
Just like regular potato salad- but with a little extra touch. This recipe works well with additions of other herbs and spices, or vegetables and is great with a few sprinkles of parmesan. Enjoy!
Top Review by mailbelle
Updated Review: Still making this, but tried it today with red potatoes, and I think I like it even better! Original review, May 27, 2008: DH declared this to be some of the best potato salad I'd ever made! The pesto adds so much flavor! Omitted the celery and added some green onion. For 6 potatoes, it was a little dry, so I ended up doubling the dressing. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
- 6 potatoes, chopped, boiled and cooled
- 3 -4 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2-1 onion, chopped
- 2 -3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (also good roasted)