Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy-to-make pasta dish that is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. The amounts of cream, sun-dried tomato, feta cheese and olives can be varied to your taste.
- 500 g pasta (penne or spirals)
- 190 g pesto sauce
- 1 cup pouring cream
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 150 -200 g feta cheese, cubed
- 50 -100 g kalamata olives, pitted
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine pesto, cream and sun-dried tomatoes in a saucepan. Bring almost to a boil, then lower to a gentle simmer. Add the feta cheese and olives after 3-5 minutes. Keep sauce warm until pasta is ready.
- Drain pasta when it is al dente. Combine the pasta and sauce. Stir well and serve.
Excellent flavor and so simple! I highly recommend this for anyone who likes pesto sauce.
This made for a yummy lunch. I put some stir-fried zucchini on top and otherwise made it exactly according to directions. Very easy and very tasty. Made for PAC 2008 (-: Thanks for a lovely recipe.
Loved this, so very easy to make, creamy and delicious, total comfort food when combined with a garlic cheese bread! I didn't add the olives, since I'm not fond of them, but I think the dish would be even better with them. I used shell pasta, to catch and cup the sauce. Definitely a make-again! Mmm! Made for PAC fall 2008