- 500 g pasta (penne or spirals)
- 190 g pesto sauce
- 1 cup pouring cream
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 150 -200 g feta cheese, cubed
- 50 -100 g kalamata olives, pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine pesto, cream and sun-dried tomatoes in a saucepan. Bring almost to a boil, then lower to a gentle simmer. Add the feta cheese and olives after 3-5 minutes. Keep sauce warm until pasta is ready.
- Drain pasta when it is al dente. Combine the pasta and sauce. Stir well and serve.