Pesto Ravioli with Chicken
photo by Marlene.
- Ready In:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken in oil for 4 minutes or until browned; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add the broth and ravioli to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat.
- Cover and simmer 4 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Add the zucchini, red pepper, and chicken to the ravioli.
- Cook over medium-high for 3 minutes, stir frequently, until veggies are crisp-tender and chicken isn't pink.
- Add pesto and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe is in a Betty Crocker book of ours (only change they have is to use chicken tenders - but the chicken breasts are so much better), and we make it all the time. It is wonderful! I was actually thinking of posting it myself, and then noticed that 'ratherbeswimmin' already has it here. If you're thinking about making this fun, easy recipe...do! You won't regret it!
I've made this twice -- the package of pesto is enough for 2 different nights -- and DH & I LOVE it!!! I used leftover baked chicken one night instead of sauteeing. And, my zucchini had gone bad by the time I made it, so I substituted mushrooms - which we actually prefer anyway -- this was SOOOO easy & delicious! thanks -- I'll make this often!
FIVE STARS all the way! I cooked the chicken and red pepper together in the skillet until both where browned. Removed them and added the ravioli and broth and cooked until tender. I then put the chicken and peppers back into the pan and added the rest of the ingredients. Oh.....and I used a large can of mushrooms instead of the zucchini. WE LOVED IT!!!!!! I haven't even mentioned what an EASY one skillet meal it makes. Hardly any clean up! Thanks so much for a fantastic recipe!!!