Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a popular spread around our house, but we're big fans of goat cheese, and of course, we love pesto!
- 6 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar basil pesto, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients together until smooth.
- Chill before using.
- Serve with crackers, if desired.
This was very very good, and super easy. I have tried others, but liked this one with the cream cheese, as it mellowed the strong flavors of the goat cheese and the pesto.