Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quickie from Publix.
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded rotisserie chicken or grilled)
- 2 soft flat bread or 2 large naan bread
- 4 ounces Fontina cheese
- 1 small red onion (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 425°F Line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut cheese into thin slices. Remove ends and skin from onion; slice thinly. Chop olives coarsely.
- Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads; place on baking sheet. Cover pesto with chicken, onions, and olives. Top with cheese slices. Bake 8–10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into squares and serve.