Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
You could use breasts in place of the thighs.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups fettuccine, cooked
- Place chicken thighs in slow cooker. Sprinkle with pepper, add cream cheese on top. In a small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, water and basil, stirring well. Pour over chicken thighs, then pour frozen mixed veggies on top. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Serve over hot fettuccine noodles.