Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came from an e-mail recipe group several years ago. They are really good and something a little bit different.
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Blend oil, pulp and extract.
- Combine the two mixtures and stir only until thoroughly blended (do not beat).
- Spoon into greased or papered muffin tins (12 regular size or 36 mini/'gem' size).
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven; 25 minutes for regular muffins; 12 minutes for 'gems'.