Chef Pink Cloud's Note:
Ny mom's recipe--tastes great and easy to make. makes 48 cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mash pulp through sieve and measure. Then dissolve the soda in the pulp.
- 2Sift and measure flour, spices and salt together.
- 3Add small amount of flour to raisins and nuts.
- 4Cream shortening and sugar together then add beaten egg.
- 5Add pulp mixture and dry ingredients mix well.
- 6Add nuts and raisins.
- 7Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake in oven heated to 400°F for 14 minutes.
- 8Cookies keep well.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Persimmon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: