I found this recipe on the back of the bag of York Mint Peppermint Patties (premier baking pieces) and I posted it here so that I didn't lose it. Can't wait to make these!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl.
- Stir in 1/3 cup of the melted butter.
- Add boiling water and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup of the melted butter; stir until smooth.
- Add flour, vanilla and salt; blend completely.
- Stir in peppermint patties.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.