1/2 Photos of Perfectly Peppermint Brownies
I found this recipe on the back of the bag of York Mint Peppermint Patties (premier baking pieces) and I posted it here so that I didn't lose it. Can't wait to make these!
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- 3Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl.
- 4Stir in 1/3 cup of the melted butter.
- 5Add boiling water and stir until the mixture thickens.
- 6Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup of the melted butter; stir until smooth.
- 7Add flour, vanilla and salt; blend completely.
- 8Stir in peppermint patties.
- 9Spread in prepared pan.
- 10Bake 35-40 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 11Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 12Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfectly Peppermint Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: