1/3 Photos of Perfectly Fresh White Bread (Bread Machines)
3 hrs 10 mins
This recipe makes one 1 1/2 pound loaf. My family's favorite everyday bread... Soft, fluffy, fresh, and light... Smells great, but tastes even better. After trying many bread machine recipes and adjusting them to taste, this one is white bread perfection!
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients in order suggested by your bread machine manufacturer.
- 2Recommended cycle for your machine would be the "basic" or "white" setting for large loaves.
- 3Remove from pan while hot and smear with margarine to keep the crust soft and fresh.
- 4Smear all sides and let cool for one hour on a cooling rack before cutting.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfectly Fresh White Bread (Bread Machines)
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1708.6
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 2543.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 321.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 46.6 g