Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
yum! these cupcakes are soooo easy, sooo moist, soo soft and soo fluffy, and they come out so deliciously perfect in taste as well as texture, you will never dare to mess with the recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- beat the eggs and sugar on full speed until the sugar dissolves and the eggs are light and creamy.
- add the rest of the ingredients. (don't forget to sift the flour).
- on low speed, beat just until the ingredients are incorporated. DO NOT over beat.
- bake ate 180 C (355 F) for 20-25 min or until the tops are golden brown.
Way too much sugar the cupcakes came out too sweet and they didn't rise correctly. Sorry but these need some work