Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really easy punch to do. I always make it when we are having alot of people over. It's good for kids and adults.
- Puree orange juice and lemonade concentrates in a blender with water.
- Pour into large container.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Puree frozen strawberries and combine with other juices.
- When ready to serve, pour half the juice mixture into punch bowl.
- Add half the sherbert and half the soda.
- Stir gently and serve.
- When the bowl is empty repeat with remaining ingredients.