Recipe by ~Leanne~
This is a really easy punch to do. I always make it when we are having alot of people over. It's good for kids and adults.
Top Review by dskut
Best punch ever. Has become a family tradition at every holiday gathering. Especially Christmas Morning Brunch. Make the base and chill overnight. Right before serving, add chilled gingerale -
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 (6 ounce) cans water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, lemon lime soda or 1 bottle club soda
- 1⁄2 gallon fruit sherbet
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree orange juice and lemonade concentrates in a blender with water.
- Pour into large container.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Puree frozen strawberries and combine with other juices.
- When ready to serve, pour half the juice mixture into punch bowl.
- Add half the sherbert and half the soda.
- Stir gently and serve.
- When the bowl is empty repeat with remaining ingredients.