Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very good recipe, simple & DELICIOUS. Enjoy it with fish. Or as you like it.
- 2 lbs potatoes, unpeeled, washed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 small pickled cucumbers, cut into strips
- parsley, chopped
- chives, chopped
- Cook potatoes, whole, unpeeled for 30-40 minute Peel it, while still warm, cut into small cubes.
- Put it into deep dish, add wine.
- Add capers, cucumbers, parsley, chives, eggs.
- Separately mix vinegar, mustard and oil, salt and pepper to taste. Pour it in the same deep dish.
- Mix it carefully.
- Serve, season with lemon and parsley leaves.