Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is a favorite in our house! It is always juicy, and the flavor is outstanding. I can't remember where I found the recipe, but wish I could so that I'd be able to thank the person for so many wonderful dinners! **UPDATE: We were out of honey one night and substituted apricot preserves for it in the marinade (hubbys idea)... I must say that I didn't like the idea of mixing fruit with my meat, but when it was done I thought it was even better made that way than with the honey! Either way you make it, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- In a large zip lock bag, mix together all ingredients and add the pork loin. Let it marinade for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator (I leave mine in over night).
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook 35 minutes per pound (or until as done as you prefer), in an uncovered baking dish.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.
- For added flavor, you can reserve and boil the marinade until reduced by 25 percent, then use it to baste pork loin (every 20 minutes or so), or use it as a dipping sauce.
- Yum Yum Yum!