Recipe by junebug112174
I was trying to find a way to make perfect pork chops, you know flavourful but still tender. It came to me like a vision! You cant go wrong with grandma's techniques; that's why they are the best at everything! Enjoy and let me know if I am right about that!
- 6 pork chops (Any kind, Any size)
dry rub seasonings
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sheets aluminum foil (sprayed with cooking spray or greased with butter)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (Stubbs original or KC Masterpiece original, your preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients for dry rub and apply to the chops after washing them thoroughly!
- Add butter or olive oil to a large fry pan or skillet; lightly sear each chop 1/2 minute to one minute on medium heat each side until done; place to the side.
- Transfer all chops to the six aluminum foil sheets; grease or spray with cooking spray before transferring chops!; add barbecue sauce to both sides as desired.
- Close the foil around the chops; fold edges of foil if desired; place in a bakeware dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes!
- Serve with your choice of sides; (Mashed potatoes and vegetable medley).